Monday, November 26, 2012

[Issue] Super Junior′s Leeteuk Says Goodbye Through Twitter



Super Junior′s Leeteuk said goodbye to his fans through his Twitter account.

On October 30, Leeteuk tweeted,
"Be well! Stay healthy! I′ll be back soon! So wait just a little while," and added, "Write me letters, so I won′t be lonely."


He also said, "Thank you to all the fans who would′ve waited since early morning. It′ll be cold so be careful not to get sick! I′ll miss you the most. I shouldn′t start crying."

"I′ll miss you. I love you! I don′t have much time now. I′ll be back soon!!! I salute you," he said.

Leeteuk entered his training camp on October 30 along with Mighty Mouth′s Sangchoo. The two will serve on active duty after receiving their basic military training.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

Sumber : (http://global.mnet.com/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201210301413_19220)

Artikel yang berkaitan



No comments:

Post a Comment